Are YOU Ready to Make the Change?
- Does it take you three tries just to get out of the house because you forgot, or lost, your keys or glasses?
- Do you procrastinate paying your bills and get stuck with late fees?
- Do you enthusiastically start projects only to abandon them?
- Do you have brilliant idea but little follow through?
- Have you left someone sitting alone at a restaurant because you forgot you made plans?
If you are thinking – “This sounds like me!” – you most likely have adult ADHD.
ADHD goes hand-in-hand with having weak executive functions. Our professional ADHD coach will help strengthen executive functions by teaching effective go-to skills and strategies tailored to your individual needs.
Having ADHD includes having many strengths. Those with ADHD generally have higher IQs, are creative, ambitious, have high energy levels, are resilient, and make friends easily. But to someone who has ADHD, day-to-day life can be overwhelming, frustrating, and exhausting filled with good intentions and little follow-through. Working with our professional ADHD coach can drastically improve relationships with family and friends, productivity, and self-esteem.
Adult ADHD and Executive Function coaching can improve:
- Planning and prioritizing
- Organization and time management
- Juggling family responsibilities
- Work performance
- Decision making
- Meeting deadlines
- Finishing what you started
- Communication and relationships
- Feelings of guilt from disappointing others
- And much more
ADHD coaching is an action-oriented program for adults who want more control and less stress in their careers and personal lives. Your ADHD coach will work one-on-one with you to develop smart, effective ADHD mastery skills and strategies while reinforcing your strengths. Your ADHD won’t vanish, but its power over you will be greatly reduced.
Whether you have been formally diagnosed with ADHD or not, if you are ready to make your life more manageable, private ADHD coaching will help you to replace your ineffective habits with ones that will increase your productivity skills and reduce the negative effects of ADHD.